I was very pleasantly surprised the other day to have been nominated for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award” by Anu Mohan! Thank you so very much! Anu has her own fashion blog full of tips and inspiring commentary, go check her out!
I’m not really on the up and up with these blogger awards, but I’ll have a go at it!
The Rules are…
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer ten questions.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
1.Your Favorite outfit this season?
Favorite outfit of mine? Are we in Fall yet?! Man I’m bad on the technicals of the fashion side of style *whoopsie!* Well right now my favorite outfit is definitely my ASOS black, cropped turtleneck with anything high waisted. I’m absolutely obsessed with this top, and want it in every color because it goes so well with everything!
2.Three things you love about yourself
I can make a pretty darn tasty meal.
I’m pretty good at understanding both sides of situations, sometimes it takes me a while, but I think it gives me a really good perspective on things.
3.Your best childhood memory.
This is tough! I think it has to be when I was with my cousins in Ohio, and we explored down a creek and covered ourselves in mud and tried to convince out parents we were “Mud Monsters”. 😀
4.Why do you blog ?
People would tell me how much they loved my outfits a lot, so I thought I should find a way to share my style with more people! I’m not a fashionista, know-all-about-trends-and-fashion-week kinda gal. I’m just a normal girl who loves clothes, like a lot of you! I grew into a fun sense of style that I really love, by just throwing caution to the wind and being me. I hope that through blogging I can teach other girls/women/dudes/cats how to let their inner selfs out through their fashion choices as well! No Fear Fashion!
5. Tell me about the post on your blog which you loved writing about .
I love writing all my posts! I think my recent favorite is Ferocious Female: Elaine Stritch. She is so inspiring and it was amazing getting to know all about her, and then curating a post to share with all of you why I found her so empowering.
6. Who are your top 3 favorite bloggers
7. Whats your favorite snack?
CHEESE! Or fruitsnacks. I’m an adult…
8. Which is the favorite cosmetic you can’t live without ?
I’m pretty flexible when it comes to these types of things, brands aside, it’s a tie between a good concealer (for those pesky under eye circles & spots) and your basic mascara! (light eyelashes = not my favorite)
9. One trend you wish to change this season.
90s tattoo chokers. They belong in the 90s, not everything can recycle.
10. If you had a chance to work with a celebrity , who would it be and why ??
Hmmmm… Zooey Deschanel! She’s a huge inspiration for my style, I admire her girlie, vintage swagger ;P
Okay, so now I guess I nominate people now!
Your Questions Should You Choose to Accept!:
1. Who is your number one fashion inspiration?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. Three random facts about you!
4. What made you decide to start blogging?
5. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
6. Favorite Quote?
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. What are your top three books?
9. Where is your favorite place to relax & recharge?
10. What’s currently on your wish list?
Well there it is! Have fun!