Refurbish some old sunglasses into fun floral sunnies this Summer! ❤
I always love the super excessive sunglasses you see in stores, on Tumblr, or in various advertisements. But, I’ve also been afraid to ever buy any, because I feel like it’s too much money for something I may very likely be too shy to ever wear out. Solution? Make my own with a pair of cheap glasses and some craft supplies! And also get over caring what other people think of my clearly super awesome and totally cool sunglasses.
So here I am to share this crafty craft of mine, I hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- Cheap or old sunglasses that you no longer use
- Clay or plastic flowers from a craft store
- Hot glue
What you do:
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Look up pictures of floral glasses online for inspiration
- Play around arranging the flowers in the colors and sizes you like
- Glue them onto the glasses in the pattern you’ve decided on
Enjoy your new pair of sunglasses while feeling fun and sassy 🙂